Education – Helping Children and Youth Achieve Their Potential
Income – Promoting Financial Stability and Independence
Health – Improving People’s Health
As many as one-third of working Americans do not earn enough money to meet their basic needs. These individuals are walking a financial tightrope — they are barely able to get by, with no ability to save for college, a home, or for retirement. With your help, United Way is working to cut in half the number of lower-income families who are financially unstable.
Partner Agencies that Focus on Income
- Abilities Discovered, Inc.
- Advocacy Resource Center, Inc.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Middle Georgia, Inc.
- Happy Hour/Houston County Association for Exceptional Citizens, Inc.
- Family Advancement Ministries, Fund For Life, Inc.
- Salvation Army Corps - Central Georgia
- Salvation Army Service Center - Milledgeville
Allocation Panels 2013 Visits
Salvation Army Of Central Georgia
Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Middle Georgia, Inc.
Salvation Army of Milledgeville
Happy Hour/Houston County Association for Exceptional Citizens, Inc.